Once you have dropped you application to the surgrey, this form is checked and subsequently passed to the practice manager who will give a date for a new patient interview.
• Patients can only book doctor’s appointments three days in advance. If the appointments are fully booked they will be advised to call early in the morning on the following day.
• The surgery has a zero tolerance policy.
• If for any reason you are not able to attend appointments they have to call and cancel at least 24 hours prior so other patients can be offered that appointment; otherwise this will classed as a DNA.
• We have a female and male doctor in the surgery.
• Patients have to allow 48 hours for prescription requests, except in practice agreed house bound patients and terminally ill patients.
•All new patients NEED to attend a new patient check.
• All clinics that are needed to be attended should be attended and not missed.
• Any change of address and telephone number should be informed immediately.
• Home visits are taken but the clinician decides at the end of surgery if the visit is warranted or not.